|28 December 2016 12:47:34|
DIRECTORATE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS (STUDENT REGISTRATION) - A.BURCU MIHÇIOĞLU
The instructions about tuition fees of the postgraduate students and international students (who were placed to our University within international students quota) from the closed higher education institutions under the Decree Law no. 667 are below:
- The tuition fees which are determined by Council of Higher Education will be paid in 9 instalments, and since the completion of the 2016-2017 fall term registrations, the first three instalments altogether have to be paid to the University until 06 January 2017 at the latest.
- The fees that should be paid for 2016-2017 fall term are burdened to students as debt, and the students will be able to pay it with their student number to any Halkbank branch.
- The students who had already made an early payment to the closed university should submit the bank receipt, bank statement or pos device documents to the Registrar’s Office till 05 January, 2017 at the latest.
- The 6 (six) remaining instalments for 2016-2017 spring term have to be paid from beginning of January to June (including June) till the 20th of each month at the latest.
- The tuition fees hereafter have to be paid from beginning of September in 9 instalments till 20th of each month.
- Those who do not pay the tuition fees cannot register for 2016-2017 spring term.
IT IS STRONGLY ANNOUNCED TO POSTGRADUATED STUDENTS AND FOREIGN STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ADMITTED TO OUR UNIVERSITY UNDER THE DECREE LAW NO. 667.